How do we protect our children from Sunburns?
It is good for our children to be out in the Sun and play in the Sun. However, overexposure to the sun is not a very good thing because it can lead to early signs of aging, skin cancer. So, some of the ways to protect our children are:
• One to keep them adequately covered, so that most of their body parts are covered in a comfortable clothing.
• Make sure they wear a hat.
• You can also make them wear sunglasses to protect their eyes from the harmful UV rays.
• Use a sun cream lotion with SPF of 15 or higher. Apply it so that it covers their body adequately.
• Every time they are out going swimming make sure that you reapply the lotion when they get out of the water. If they are out on the beach, every two hours you need to reapply the sun cream lotion.
• Keep their body hydrated.
These are some of the measures you can take to protect against too much Sun.